Sunday, January 5, 2020

Little bit of this

Our first weekend of 2020 is wrapping up. I love noon church. Our family fasted for Australia, the whole country is on fire and many of our dear friends have moved back home there. D made Bonnie’s name in crayons and we posted to Ellie’s timeline. Our prayers and hearts are with our friends. And as we were checking in on the Australian news we saw that it’s been raining and they are expecting a cyclone. Prayers!

I follow a RS leader board on fb, and a sister from Australia wrote about the fires, so we messaged back and forth and I sent her these 3 sweeties that were happy to sacrifice for a good cause. 

CFM moment. 

Or as we like to call it “Scripture power hour.” The girls colored our new BoM journal from Debby. 1 good week of CFM down. 👍🏼

These two photographed a small wedding on Friday. I told them professional photographers wear black and they were so thankful for my help! And don’t they look like pro’s!

Current state of affairs in our bedroom. Hoping to be done with it this week. 

Wrapping paper windows makes for creepy Matt shadows at night. I saw him and ran for my phone, but he had already moved to the other side of the window. 

We’ve done a lot of furniture putting together. Even the little girls got in on the action. 

Dad moved in last Saturday and here I gave him Amy’s housewarming gift. He’s got a cute little apartment and its coming along. 

Also:
*Addie and I went to Mod Pizza and a couponing date. Among other things, we practiced her response in case someone asks her to vape. She’ll say - “I’m lactose intolerant,” and that will be that. 🤷‍♀️😂
*matt volunteered to help with parking at the temple Friday, so dad, Meaghan, and I took the girls to see Little Women. I loved it, I thought it was well cast and well done. It was a little long for D, and dad, but I loved every minute of it. Loved the book, loved the movie. 
*noon church is amazing. 

No comments: