Sunday, September 4, 2016

Weekend

Friday night slumbering.
Saturday was a stay at home day. It was weird with an impending storm possible, just kind of made the weekend strange. We were pretty sure it wasn't going to be anything, but I'm not up for putting my family or others in danger, so we opted for a day at home. Plus also, Delaney's been fighting a cold and our house needed a good thorough scrubbing.

So. We got some rain in the morning and it was windy all day, and that was the extent of Hermine. #dud. I came up with a clean for 30'ish minutes, play for 15'ish minutes plan. And it worked'ish. We cleaned our bathroom, kitchen, and various other little projects. And we played with Legos, made icees, had play dates, and went to the pool. 

I have been losing a ton of hair, so I finally decided I just needed to chop it all off. I also decided we needed some autumn soaps and had some returns to make. So I headed out for some errands. Frank's had a birthday party to go to. It was a nice, quiet day. We don't get too many of those, more lately, but they're  still nice. 

Today Jodie invited us over for a break the fast lg style. It was super delish and so nice to visit. After dinner the little girls put on 4 fashion shows. 
The first two were very cute.
The second two, not as much. Still fun though.
After we had a mini Mormon parade as we walked home.
Before Chris and Asa bailed we made them strut their stuff for the fashion show. Silly boys.
Another good day in the Grant. 

No comments: