Monday, September 12, 2016

Routine Monday

Another installment in my "sleeping kids series." It's one of my favs.
I'm thinking of taking a sleeping picture of each one every night for a month and actually making a silly book for them. Maybe let them caption each picture. It will be fun and cute.
My sillies sleep without blankets most of the time. Summer only, of course, but what is protecting them from the bad guys when they don't even cover with a sheet? Crazy girls.
We had our first official day of piano today. Not like the unofficial start date last week when i flubbed it and sent them with daddy on the wrong day.

I like this picture because there is Frankie enjoying the fruit of her labors, (ring pop) and Addie in the background working hard for hers. It was actually really nice because Matt was home to keep Delaney, and while one played, I did homework with the other one. Nice.
When we got home we were immediately summoned outside for a surprise.
Baby bug learned how to ride a bicycle. With no training wheels! Matt has long been singing the praises of balance bikes, but it is pretty amazing to me that this 4 year old who has never ridden a bike with training wheels just picked up bike riding one afternoon. I'm pretty impressed.
Sisters had to ride along for support.
Frankie on Addie's old bike, Delaney on Frankies. They said Frankie had the grandma bike and lanes the baby one.
Addie had to ride too. She was looking at me to see if I'd make her put her helmet on. She wore the helmet.
Lexi and Cade had lunch with grandpa during their visit to Cade's family in Oregon. Gramps approves! We shall see.
This is what our scripture time looks like.
Yup, that's a bag on her head.
And more Class Dojo fun. Little budding readers!
Today was also a kid swap day. I cleaned my messy kitchen and spent some time rs'ing and pta'ing. And that was pretty much it. Not feeling super accomplished, but it was all necessary, so it's nice that I was able to get it done. 

No comments: