Friday, September 2, 2016

Hermine

I am loving Class Dojo. It's so fun to see 1st grade picture fun each week.

After school today I spent another hour on the phone with Verizon. Add that to the 45 minutes from this morning, and I am an angry lady. Long story short, we're getting a $145 credit for "services" we never ordered they have been charging us since September. I felt pretty foolish, so after that I combed each bill we have and discovered that sprint has been charging us California taxes for the last 7 years. Because apparently changing our address only changed our mailing address, not our service address. Or some mumbo jumbo. Oh phone companies. 

Addie helped me let maci out for Bubba since he was working. We scootered over. I can ride a scooter! It's terrifyingly fun!
Tonight Matt bbq'd and then we had a movie night. We watched Parent Trap, good times. 
As we were laying on our big bed on the floor there was the most beautiful pink sunset so we paused our movie and went outside.
These are the outer bands of tropical storm Hermine. She's hit Florida and is headed our way.
<3
I snagged this from a friend. So beautiful. The calm before the storm. Hopefully not a bad storm, but I wouldn't mind a good rain.
It was a just right Friday night. 

No comments: