Monday, September 26, 2016

Skydiving, piano, and telling the truth

I swear I blinked and a week and a half went by, and nary a blog post to be had. How?? 

Addie is plugging away at her piano. She's learning things now that I didn't know, so I am enjoying learning with her.
Sometimes she works hard and it's easy. Sometimes not.
Little miss thang cannot tell a lie. And when she does, she makes this face. Love her.
Baby boy went to ocean city last weekend with Brian and Pablo. The goal of the weekend was to cross off a bucket list item for them and to go skydiving. Mission accomplished.
They had a great time! They stayed in 2 different hotels, night swam in the ocean, and all three jumped out of a plane at 15,000 feet. All without adult supervision.
They had matching Maryland shirts, just like all little girl besties do. (; it's all in fun and I can totally get behind harmless fun like that.
Now he's planning a solo trip and trying to get me to come along. It's just not something I'm interested in!
Also:
*lanes was sick all weekend, including this morning. It wasn't until she woke up from her long nap this afternoon that she finally felt better for a sustained amount of time. I am grateful!
*it was a nice day to be inside all day. Laura came over as my vt'er and helped me fold and put away clothes, and then make my bed. Takes a real friend!
*the weather has finally cooled and there's a definite fall crispness in the air. I've been putting pumpkin oil into my oil warmer and the girls love it every time. 
*matt and I are listening to the debates. Ugghhhh. 

That's all I have time for. Just a quick check in. Hoping to catch up soon. 

No comments: