Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The days of our lives

Addie came home on Monday as the Star of the Day! She had a cute crown, cute story, and then the next day she had a book that included a cute note from each of her classmates. 
Addie said her favorite color is yellow, movie is The Nightmare before Christmas, zoo animal is zebra, pets are guinea pigs, and she loves to read. Pretty sweet. (:
After school brought Addie's first gymnastics class in over a year. She's in a level 1 class and she loved it. It was crazy busy with 4 coaches rotating a huge class split up into small groups through 4 stations. And pre-k makes for a sleepy 4 year old!
Laney got to spend some time with Ellie. In her jams. Because some days are just pajama days. 
Matt met us at gymnastics and took the little girls home for some bike riding. Spoiler alert: we've got two girls that learned to ride on two wheels. (:

I had Christian get dropped off at the gym after his last day of driving with an instructor, and then we headed to pick up the last of our school supplies, and then to michaels for the last of my pantry organizing project. "Take a picture of me, mommy!"
Ps - this chic is an awesome and big eater lately! I got her a 6 piece chicken nugget meal and after she'd eaten it, as we walked around target (after she'd already asked for some popcorn) she asked "wait, was that just my dinner?" I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying having a nice big eater!!!

We got an exciting letter from uncle Frey!!!
Who's winning the box top contest? Hopefully one of the Ray girls!!!
And finally, my latest way to torment my family - my newly organized pantry. I love it - it's neat, it's organized, it's efficient (imo). According to certain family members, it's also "the stupidest thing ever." Others have remained silent. Sometimes ya just can't win for losing. 

2 comments:

Lana said...

pantry looks amazing!!

The Ainas said...

I love it! One day I'll have a nice pantry like that. Really, it looks good!