Tuesday, August 5, 2014

$ky $craper

*from time to time i read cjane's blog. she was giving out hip hop names last week, and, quite frankly, i consider myself a mad baller, so i petitioned for one. $ky $craper it is. what this seems to me is cool.

sunday morning playtime. 
they were in the small section between the couch and bench, with a random pile of toys. 
when laney woke up she headed for the sister fun. love this.
i woke up with a weird shooting pain kind of headache, so addie was making me some get well cards. she would ask how to spell words, so laney got in on that action too. laney would say "how do you spell 'muffin?'" and then write a b, or something. it was pretty precious.
i have dubbed this week "pioneer woman dinner week" wherein i make the food from her frontier for my frontier. last night we made her sloppy joes, which were regular old sloppy joes. not bad, but nothing to write home about either. hoping for more magnificent chicken parmesan tonight.
i stayed home from church on sunday, which is something i don't like to do. i think my birthday stomach mess has thrown me out of whack, and i'm trying to get back on track. on saturday morning i had to cancel my 12 mile run with christina because i just wasn't up for it. we'll figure it out, soon, i hope.

on an unrelated awesome note - having neighbors that own the yummiest chinese food restaurant in town is oh so sweet. :) this was saturdays lunch.
on another unrelated note - i finally ordered the girls ballet pictures. serious cuteness and i am so excited to get them!
yesterday was kid swap day at shelly's. matt had a late dentist appt, so he was able to drop them off for me. i went for a 6 mile walk-run with my handy jeff galloway trainer that auto sent me. i listened to a whole cd of lord of the flies that matt downloaded on my phone for me - more of my 100 books to read, yo. it was a good run.

i also tidied up and worked, then ran a few errands. when matt got home, he took the girls to the pool to use their fun new pool toys they earned for keeping their room clean (ish) for a week.

when i asked christian how it was going, he said "good."

lexi worked, then went to the beach, then came home, and then went back to the beach for "night swimming." :/

uneventful, but calm few days. i can dig calm. :)

No comments: