Friday, August 29, 2014

Check ups

The Friday after school started I took my non-public school girls to the dr. Laney wasn't feeling the whole being measured gig. 
But the scale was awesome. 
And we love CJ! Awwwww. (:
Her "stop taking pictures" face. 
"Yeah, there's my eaw. No, there's no cookie in thewe." 
Dr o'rourke has awesome animals on her stethoscope.
"Ummm, I think that's a cow."
Getting to play with the stethoscope was a little slice of heaven! We sang doc mcstuffins and dr Molly said she only hears that about once a month. I'd a thought it'd be on the daily! Glad to be the annoying ones. :/
Frankie kept saying "is it my turn? When will it be my turn?"
Lexi got to be entertained by the stethoscope animals too. (: we (almost) always have a good time at the dr. They are fun and we've been here long enough that we have relationships with them. Good stuff. (:
Everyone is healthy and ready for college and to be 2 1/2. She asked if laney knew 20 words. Not that all my children are geniuses, (but they are) but laney is very bright and has always been very verbal. She's full on conversation mode now and I love it! 

Delaney is catching up in the weight department now too. She weighs 26 lbs and is 36 1/2 inches tall. Instead of being in the 5th % for weight, she's now in the 25th. Go laney! 50th for height too. I was told to keep doing what I'm doing. All the chocolate milk you can drink! 

Weight announcements can probably end at 18, but meh, Alexis weighs in at 118lbs (we weigh the same!;) and is 63 1/2 inches tall - up a whole 1/4 inch from last year! She's such a shawty!

Healthy kids are a mighty fine blessing. (:

After the dr, we dropped Frankie frog off at school and picked up, calculated, and copied checks and cash to go deposit. Membership time is a busy time of year! Lex was a good sport about how long it took, so after that we went to salsas for the spiciest white sauce ev-ah! They got hot chiles and every one complained about how spicy it was! We still had a fun day together. (:

No comments: