Thursday, August 28, 2014

Stuff

Today we had our first official PTA event - our Boohoo Yahoo Kindergarten breakfast. It went really well! Addie and I left nice and early to pick up bagels from panera. I let her pick a special breakfast and she felt like she was hot stuff with her muffie and oj. (:

I tend to be happy and content in my little circle of church friends. I am never (ever) lonely, and if I ever was I could call any of my long distance friends for a pick me up. But for a long time I've been feeling like (and actively trying) to broaden my sphere of friends and influence. PTA has been a great means to doing that (even though it's making me loose hair and have tummy aches). Today i had a cool experience. I was wearing my vintage bracelet that we made at last years super Saturday and one of my new PTA buddies complemented me on it and asked if I'd made it. I told her I did at a church activity and she said next time we have one I'd have to invite her. Opportunities are all around us!

Frankie did her hair for school. (;
Chris notice that magic has two symmetrical bald patches on his rear, so while good ol' Rhonda vacuumed the basement, he shampooed, fed, and coddled his little loveys. Not sure what's up with his face, but whateva, he said it was his family picture. 
Joe called Matt out to do the ALS ice bucket challenge last week, and then lauri challenged both of us on Saturday, so we figured we'd better get on it. I was dreading it, but it wasn't really too bad. I called out all my sistahs! Not sure any of them will do it, but we'll see!

We made it look so fun that laney wanted in on that action! She was all excited and ready!
And then she froze. It was so cute! Then she asked to do it again. (; mom'O'the year!
Hahahahaha. 
You've got to find the funnies in this crazy life! 

No comments: