Saturday, August 2, 2014

one year older and wiser, too

thursday was the big 3-6. i woke up with a sad tummy, so was still in bed when these guys showed up. so sweet. :)
it was our last day of swim lessons, so we headed to the pool and then christian and brenna came to relieve us, so we could go to lunch. he and lexi took the day off to spend with me. :) then he offered to watch the girlies so i could go to lunch, sa-weet! even though my tummy was still pretty sad, i pushed through the pain and went to oga's with these chics. on one of my potty trips, they changed my screensaver. :) only, someone else was in the potty, so i caught them in the act. haha.
i got home and went back to bed. super, duper sad tummy.
we had made plans and bought tickets to see planes at 4:45, so persevere we did. it was cute and i survived. going to the movies is one of my favorite things, so it was fun.
when we got home, addie did a salon for me.
 i got a different color polish on each nail, it was super sweet.
and also, a birthday crown, made from a headband with bows all over it.
lucky la-dy.
love the finger. happens to the best of photogs, addie-cakes. :)
that was my sweet, sick, happy, happy day!

No comments: