Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photo shoot?

Here's how this morning's photo shoot went.

Trying to get Frankie to smile.

Then she fell over.

Then Gi-normica noticed we were doing a photo shoot and came to get her pic too.


Then she got distracted and started jumping.

Then the Wiggles came on (her favorite!) and she just had to dance.


Then she decided she needed a close-up.


Then Frankie got her 152nd kiss of the morning.


Then the camera got a kiss.


Then I gave up.

Coming soon...

our lives for the past 8 weeks.

8 comments:

The two old crows said...

Oh how fun. Beautiful Children

Robyn Cheney said...

So cute, you gotta love siblings! Frankie has her brother's eyes, she is beautiful.

Nicole said...

haha so funny. I think Frankie looks just like Christian! What a cutie! ;)

Lindsay Edward said...

Hahaha That is too cute! Frankie is growing too fast! Tell her to slow down. lol

The Ainas said...

AWWW! I loved everything about that post! :) So many times I have had to do that with Abby... I try, and try... and then give up! :)

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the interaction between them!! Your kids are adorable...and handsome, i'm sure Christian wouldn't appreciate being called adorable.

Heather B said...

I can't believe how big Frankie is!! And Addison, too! Man, it sure does fly by. On a totally unrelated note--yes, I can use coupons up to six months after they're expiration, and yes, I'd love any you can spare! If you'll send me a quick email, then I'll get my USPS address to you. I thought I had it, but I guess I don't. My email is hpbugg at hotmail dot com. Thanks for the offer, and take care.

auntie amy said...

dang, addie has some mad dancing skills. i think she gets that from me. i love that fwankie is so round bottom that she falls over like a webble wobble.