Monday, May 24, 2010

2 Whole Months - By Frankie

Another fun month for me! The most important thing that happened this month is that I got all dressed up in a long white dress and went to church for a blessing from my dad. It was so important that Grandpa Ray and his friend Bonnie flew all the way out here to see me. They were glad they did, trust me, I don't disappoint!

The whole gang.

While they were here, we all went down to Virginia (I've been to 2 states now!) and my crazy mom put this ridiculous helmet on me! I hated it!

Speaking of ridiculous headwear...
seriously?!

My bestie Ronnie came over for a couple playdates. We have matching seats! Even though that was cool, neither one of us would smile. We really do like each other though!

See?! Thinking of all the fun I had with Ronnie.
Love her!

My mom is still trying to get a picture of me with my brother and sisters. Here's how they usually turn out.
Oh well.

I've been perfecting my Elvis smile.
Pretty good, right?!

Cute tootsies, all ready for a pedi.

And some cute duckie pajamas that really don't fit anymore.
I'm huge. :)

Here's my sister "playing with me."

And my other sister loving on me. She tries to act like I'm annoying but I know the truth.


I'm oh so helpful around here! My dad uses me to help him exercise.

I've been learning (from Addie) how to throw a really good fit.
First I had to learn how to stick out my bottom lip.
Pretty good, huh?!

And here is the anatomy of a fit.
By Frankie.

1st - Warning look.
Tells them "Give me what I want or you will be sorry."

2nd - Let them know that you mean business. You might even need to squeeze out a tear.

3rd - Make a really pitiful face. Really try to tug at their heartstrings.

And finally, enjoy your reward for a job well done.
This is pretty much my favorite position.
(it helps my belly when I'm gassy:)

I've been practicing my karate a lot.

And I love to be swaddled!

I'm pretty cool.
I like to wear shades around the house, just to show how rad I am.
Sometimes they don't stay on cause my head is a little too small. Can you believe that? Cause I'm always hearing what a big old head I have!

Too. Cool.

These shades are alright too.

My mom loves this picture! She said I like like a bug.
I do aim to please. :)

Seriously cool.

I went to my first Minor League Baseball game to see our very own Southern Maryland Blue Crabs play.
Here's my mom trying to get the 4 sibs again. At least Alexis and I look cute!

One night (after Addie was in bed) my mom put me in Addie's baby doll stroller. And took pictures! I was fit to be tied!

Here's Addie's latest annoying thing to do to me. She covers my face with her dirty, sticky hands!
I do not like that!
(neither does my mom!)

But I do like my aunties! I even love them!

It's tough being the baby around here. I get made fun of.
A lot.

I've got pride in my ride.
Especially when I'm ridin' in my swagga' wagon!

I got to go swimming and I didn't love it.
So this is what I did most of the time.

And some of this.

I worried a little bit too that they would put me back in that cold water!

At least my suit was cute!

Minding my own beeswax.

And Addie comes and starts picking my nose!
Wonder where she learned that one, mom!

I'm learning how to handle Addie, and she's okay sometimes.

But then she always takes it too far!
And then I'm not okay with her!

Life here is okay.
Sometimes they are kind of strange though.
And I'm left wondering, is this really what I signed up for?!

But most of the time, life is good.

See you next month!

Love,

Frankie

3 comments:

Kirst said...

She's so sweet and perfect, Michelle! Wish I could kiss her!!
And she DOES look big! She and Hannah would get along great- those big late babies! :D

Love you all and miss you!!

The Ainas said...

AWWW! I love that post! :) I love the pic of her swaddled up! so cute!

auntie amy said...

oh fwankie, your aunties love you too (especially your favorite auntie, the one you share a birthday with).