Friday, May 28, 2010

Airplanes, skateboards, and baseball

Matt and Christian went to a Remote Control Airplane show a couple weeks ago and loved it!

I got to hear all about the games they play when they fly them, like this bowling game.
Can you see the black ball trailing behind the plane? They have competitions like this to see who is the best RC pilot.

Christian even got to fly.


The boys also went to the skate park for a playdate. :)
Alexis had a school activity that I was driving her and her friends to, so after they had been at the skate park for a few hours I dropped the babies off.
When I got there Christian was fixing his trucks (or something), so I didn't get to see his mad skills.

But Matt, never one to be shy, was more than willing to show off. :)



Sorry ladies, he's all mine. :)
But seriously, how cool is it that he can still hang with the teenie's at the skate park?
At the age of 41.
Love him!

And that same night after the skate park Christian had a baseball game where he got his first...

home run!!!

And since Matt and I had divided to conquer activities, I missed it!
That's okay though, I'm sure that was the first of many.
Love him, too!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

How long before Matt gets one of theae toys? When he does I wanna turn!!