Friday, May 21, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a super fun Easter weekend. Not sure the order of all of these events, but here's what we did.

We had a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. I stayed inside with Frankie-girl and the big kids were way to cool for the flashlight egg hunt the night before this, but Addie had a wonderful time!
I love our neighborhood!

Can you see cute little Addie in the middle in her green coat?!

The hunt is on!


Then they took a swing break.


Then we went to a community carnival and Easter Egg hunt. Alexis and the cheerleaders got to help with all of the egg hunts which was very cute.

We were a little late and mother-of-the-year over here forgot to bring a basket for Addie to collect her eggs in. We scrounged through the car and found a plastic bag for her to use. :P
Oopsie.

Waiting for the hunt to start.

One of the 2 eggs she found.
She wasn't super into it, probably because she realized there was no candy inside!



They had a mini petting zoo and Addie was so brave petting the animals!



Frankie and bestie Ronnie bonded over tandem naps.

Addie decorated some eggs.

We had a fiasco with the Easter Bunny. In case you didn't read Frankie's version of events, I'll give you the run down again. Lexi was helping with the egg hunts and I wanted a picture of all 4 of them together, so we waited until after they were done. Then we kind of meandered in to get a picture, when we found out that the Easter Bunny was leaving! So all dramatic style we ran out to the hallway and begged him to take a picture with our 4 cute kids. The pictures aren't great, but at least we got them!


You never know what your gonna get with these 4!

Addie was super brave that day! She even gave the Easter Bunny a hug! Alexis was terrified of him at that age!


We had our church's General Conference that weekend which means that we got to watch church on tv on Saturday and Sunday.

A few years ago I made these Conference Bingo cards and we've used them ever since. I always buy lots of M & M's and jelly beans to use as markers. It was tough this year though because Addie is a candy fiend! She would not leave the Bingo markers alone! And she had way too much candy!

I love this boy!!! He's so grown up most of the time, but this picture captures some of my sweet baby boy that I rarely get to see anymore! (

She's obsessed with candy!

Lounging around watching conference.
I love conference weekends!



Then Sunday was Easter. Alexis and Christian got some eggs, but they mostly let Addie find them.


Her cheesy "Cheese!" pose.

Then she gave up on the hunting and started getting serious about the eating.



I made the traditional cinnamon roll kinda yumminess.

Then there was more laying around watching conference.
Did I mention how much I love conference weekends?
Cause I do!

I love her too!

And her.
Even though she gets cranky and throws 2-year-old temper tantrums.

No comments: