Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Feeling...

Overwhelmed.
Exhausted.
Discouraged.
Inadequate.

And

Hopeful.
Blessed.
Resilient.
Determined.

Sometimes all at the same time.

I do believe post-pregnancy hormones are a steeper roller coaster than pregnancy ones.

And just how do moms of lots of kids do it?

I am being humbled.
I do not enjoy being humbled.

But I am growing.

Sometimes I think I'm trucking along, all stubborn and me.
And then, because I have a difficult time asking for help and being humble,
I'm knocked to my knees.

And I'm on my knees a lot lately.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I wish I was there to help you... Big hugs!!

Nicole said...

We're all right here with you! Being on our knees is the only way to get through these years as a mom. Good luck! love ya! ;)

The Ainas said...

You are awesome. That's all I have to say. :)

Lindsay Edward said...

Hormones are nutty! You're fabulous!

Shelly said...

Oh Honey! Seriously call me. We can do the library walk thing again. Thanks for doing CVS with me today. Also, thanks for doing Primary on Mom's day!