Thursday, May 27, 2010

April Showers

One more thing about April before I close the blog book on April 2010 for good.
It rained. A lot.

So one day when it was warm outside and started to rain, these 3 decided to go out and play.

Swinging in the rain.

Then we got out Addie's umbrella.
Kind of ironic, her shirt says "I love sunny days."
And I love this picture.

And this one.

And this one.

Then the big kids got out the big umbrella.
And Addie started copying.
She's good at copying people. :)

I love that you can't even see her head!

Then we got super cute.
Lex brought out Addie's raincoat.
I could seriously eat this picture.
I love her raincoat and umbrella!
I just wish we could have found matching rainboots!

I love this one too.
Addie loves Alexis sooooo much! She (literally) looks up to her for everything!
This picture speaks volumes.

Twinkies.

Trying to share the little umbrella.


Wipeout.
You know I got a chuckle out of this one. :)

She had so much fun with the big kids!
What a lucky girl she is!


1 comment:

auntie amy said...

i couldn't love my babies more! all 3 of them are c-u-t-e. oh and the one not in the pictures is cute too.