Friday, May 28, 2010

All natural

For Mothers Day, Matt got me some hanging flower baskets for our porch. Then he was watering them for me one day and found a birds nest with five little eggs inside. Now every time we open our front door the mama bird flies away as fast as she can. She's not so smart, she hits the top of the porch as she flies away at least 50% of the time.

We're also enjoying watching our square foot garden grow.
So far everything is sprouting and looking good.

Matt and Christian concocted this little fence to keep out any bunnies or squirrels. We have bunnies hope through our yard daily.

Me doing Addie's cheesy face.

And then Addie got mad and stormed off.

PS - I swear she does wear cloths!
Sometimes.

3 comments:

auntie amy said...

oh my gosh, i can feel the harumphing! addie is doing whhile she stops away.

The Lawrences said...

I love Addie storming off. How cute!!

uncle tom said...

I love that your addie cheese includes a googley eye! :)