Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Beach day

We hit Newtowne Neck beach yesterday so we could get a beach day without jellies. It wasn’t the warmest day, but the kids didn’t really care and it made it nicer for the moms. 

Alecia, the Sarah’s (Reed, Cox, and Aina), and I had a nice day. I didn’t even look at my phone while we were there, so thankfully other people took pictures. 

Adi and Lily played with the babies and Adi had fun giving rides on our surfboard. 

We stayed till 2 and when we got home the girls went to the pool to rinse off and I vacuumed the jolly green because it was gross. 

Delaney had ballet from 4:15-7:30 and Josh picked her up so Alecia and I could go to RS. We talked all about Summer and it was a sweet little gathering. Mercury was in retrograde or something and I was sooooo tired, so we went to bed early’ish but then I irresponsibly scrolled for a long time. 

And current memes to keep my camera roll clean. It’s pretty corny, but…

❤️



No comments: