Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Day #347

Matt took the girls snowboard/skiing today. The left just after 6 and I got up to help them get out the door. I meant to go back to sleep, but then didn’t. I was supposed to go to the dermatologist at 9 and I had planned to do some birthday shopping after, but there was a frustrating mixup and now I’m going to the doctor tomorrow instead. I still needed to go shopping, and I had a nice morning out. 

My project for the day was to paint the last room in the house - our bathroom. Once I got everything moved and prepped I realized I didn’t have any floetrol and I really like painting with it, so then I ran up to Ace. I didn’t even get started till after 1, and I’m kind of a slow painter, so it took me till 9. There was a ton of cutting because bathrooms are like that and I did the toilet room (painting around a toilet = 😩) and the main bathroom and did 2 coats. Tomorrow I’ll do the trim and doors. I might have another door or 2 still to do, and then just some touch ups. We still need to finish the game closet, so after Matt preps that, I’ll paint it. But mostly just tiny paint projects which makes me SO happy.  

The snow crew made it home at 9:30, tired and happy. 

Lines for rentals! On a Wednesday morning!

It was a beautiful, 60° day. D skied without a coat even. 

Goodbye brown!

A good day was had by all. 

No comments: