Thursday, February 18, 2021

Day #340

Tenkor got a new raincoat, so we all gathered to see the unveiling of it. So apparently dogs have to go out in rain and snow and then be dried off. Lots of work!

My new friend Rebecca (my counselor) shared the way she drinks her emergenC, and I regularly drink all these things, so I gave it a whirl. I went a little heavy on the acv, so I only got halfway through, but I’m gonna try her 10 full rule for tomorrow and get through the rest of it. 

Addie joined Circles on Goapel Living for her YW class and I helped her change her profile pic, but didn’t get a shot of it before we did. So then I got a pic of Frankie and Delaney’s before we change theirs too. Such cuties!

I miss my bow glueing days! Those cheeks!

I came downstairs at one point and this was right outside our house. I haven’t seen one in the Grant for quite some time. This is a good sign. 

Today’s installment of our fav brothers. Twin version. 

Alli and papa set out on an adventure and we sent them off with cards and well wishes. 

When they left, Frankie and i headed out of a date and to drop off a birthday gift for her best bud before the snow storm hits. She looked so cute and grown up and I’m pretty sure these were Maggie bootie, so I had to send a pic to Laura. 

The girls (and Matt) had primary activities, which consisted of a lot of redirection and reminders. The iPad is too fun to work on. 

After scriptures and Come Follow Me, Delaney beat me at a game of dominoes and she was SO proud. I take back teaching her to play. She’s a rotten child. 

Matt and I started watching a basketball documentary about the Chicago Bulls (da Bulls!) that was interesting. It’s been cool to see another side of events that we so clearly remember being part of as adults. Then we stayed up way too late talking about all the things. Also, the best husband has been taking Tenkor out while Alli is gone. It is cold and wet and he is just the greatest!

No comments: