Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Day #332-#333

I’m so behind that I don’t want to blog, so I’ll start with today (day #333) and work my way back. Papa came over as we were eating brekkie because he and Matt had planned a thrift store trip. The girls all jumped on the opportunity, but sadly the thrift stores were closed. Whomp whomp. We played some dominos and schooled and piano’d. 

I worked on some calling things. So far it’s been like a kinked hose, not busy,  but then when it unkinks its fast and furious. It’s also just different and I am adjusting to not knowing what I’m doing a lot more frequently than I was used to. We had a long and productive meeting Monday night where we planned our roundtable for tomorrow and our women’s conference. There are so many little details, and these are first for all of us - the first roundtable ever for the stake, and of course you always want to make sure meetings are worthwhile. We also have a dead branch and in a few weeks will add a Spanish branch, so that makes planning require that many more layers and I’m already learning a ton about the deaf community, which is awesome for me. 

It was laundry day, and that means the girls and I folding as we listen to Harry Potter. Voldemort is preparing to attack Hogwarts and I’ve already cried. 

We also had a makeup piano day because of our snowy weekend and Johnna had her grands. I love the flexibility between us and Johnna and me and my student. I am always happy to be flexible because it makes for such a better relationship. 

We had meatless Wednesday with homemade retried bean burritos with all the fixings. It rained then snowed, but not too much. It’s been a weird season for snow, just add it to this weird year. 

Yesterday was a lot like today. Delaney is really loving dominos lately and is actually getting really good. It involves counting = math = everybody wins. 

Yesterday was National pizza day, so Alli make dough, I made sauce (since we were out but didn’t realize it) and everyone made their own individual pizza. It was yummy and fun. We also met with the missionaries to redo our mission plan. They are good guys. Then I participated in our wards rs activity. It was about friendships and was fun. We all shared something about us and I always realize when we do those things that I talk too much because most people know all my stuff. Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

I haven’t been good at pictures, but I did take one of my new bookshelf. Matt put these together Monday night while I had my meeting. I want to buy a basket for the last shelf and we need to move our thermostat so I can put it where I want it, but I love it so far. It’s girly and pretty and each girl that came in my room talked about how pretty it is. 💕





No comments: