Thursday, February 18, 2021

Day #341

Instead of snow we got an icy mess. Not as pretty or fun, but thankfully we didn’t have to go anywhere. The county cancelled school again, but our little band of merry misfits plugged away. The girls are excitedly banking days for when we’re in Montana. I was able to tutor early since Ruby didn’t have school either. 

Bubba fixed and put together a few things at papa’s and came over here before and after. I told him about Laney’s big domino win against me last night and he wanted to see for himself. He introduced me to Tyler Childers music and we had a fun game. 

We’ve created a monster in this little chic. She beat both of us. Bubba called it beginners luck, but I’m not so sure. Also, if you find a bag of Dot’s Homestyle pretzels, do yourself a favor and buy them. They are so good! I saw them at Target yesterday and decided to try them and they’re already gone. 

We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and had Home Evening. And that was our icy day. 

No comments: