Friday, February 9, 2018

Wonder

We read Wonder for our mother daughter book club in December. It was so sweet and I cried bunches. 

Emily hosted a Saturday lunch and I’m still thinking about her sliders!

These silly girls! I hope they are learning the value of girlfriends and that women can boost each other and work and learn together. 

After the book club we went to see the movie. 

It was well done but lots of things were changed, seemingly unnecessarily. Why do they do that when they make movies off of books? It makes book readers sad. 

More Rainbow Ellie Sparkles fun. 

She brought advent calendars on her first day back. 

I love this quote, and illustration of Emmeline B. Wells - “I believe in women. Especially thinking women.” šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’• Emmeline was a journalist, editor, poet, women’s rights advocate, and the 5th General Relief Society President of the church. 

Darlaina helped with the Giving Tree for our ward again. She left me this lovely board so I should be set for a few more years. šŸ¤—

I think I have one more December post, and then November shouldn’t be as dense as the never ending last month of the year. Plus also, if I didn’t think to take a picture, and when I’m not on my blogging game, i often don’t, then it’s pretty much gone from memory. But there was more, always more. We are blessed with busy, fun, and purposeful lives. šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

No comments: