Sunday, February 11, 2018

Today and T-Day

Navy day, so it was just the girlies. D went with Sephie to a daisy scout hike. it sounded cute and I wish I could have gone, but Johnna was sick and Landon didn’t come to town, so i had both girls. 

We did all of our normal stuff. The only pics we took were our second a day antics. It’s so fun. 

Lexi has Cade’s going away party last night. She said it went well and everyone had fun. 

Back to Charlottesville and Just Dance. 

Isabel flew out to Seattle early Thursday morning, before L&C woke up, so we did a few pics with her before she left. 

In the midst of the photo shoot, d totally fell off Frankie’s lap and I got footage of the whole thing. 

#nerds

One of the girls borrowed my phone (not something I let them do generally) and when i got it back i had a dozen pictures of cade folding his clothes. 😂

It was a very Just Dance weekend. Even L&C got in on the action. 

After the airport drop off we went for a hike around... someone’s home... we didn’t actually see the house, so you can see the confusion. I want to say Monticello. But I’m not sure that sounds right

Anyways, it was beautiful and I’m super jealous about all their trails! They’ve got tons!

It was so nice to get some exercise and fresh air before the feeding frenzy, and the girls loved exploring. 

And Evan, who is an 8 year old in a 14 year olds body. 

More turkey loving to come!

No comments: