Thursday, February 8, 2018

Lights and valentines

Delaney’s butterflies arrived, so she put together her valentines. Getting things done early makes me ridiculously happy. 

When she saw that I was taking a picture of her she made this face. 🙄

And then her smiley face. Awkward kids are fun. 

Frankie went to nurse Dana with a headache but then when she got home she just wanted to watch tv. So I think we figured out her strategy. She worked on writing out her list of valentines slowly but surely. 

We finally took down another ugly light fixture today. Yay!

I really like the replacement, but it might be too small for the room. Or not long enough. I can’t tell yet. We’ll give it a few days and then matt can add a chain to lengthen it. We’ll see. If it’s too small we’ll move it. Lots to do and I am loving the results. The house in shambles, not so much. 

Back in December my finger got infected. It was super painful and deformed looking, and I took a lot of pictures to send to my personal nurse and Sister-in-law. 

Addie loved helping us move Rainbiw Ellie Sparkles in December. She came up with some cute ideas. 

I was able to help Ms. He’s class make Tomtin’s one day. 

And Darlaina and I made great boxes for our delivery guys as a way to #lighttheworld. It was so fun to get home each day and see treats and waters gone and then to replenish. It was a fun project and we’ll definitely do it again. 

No comments: