Friday, February 9, 2018

Never ending December

Only the white lights in the middle of our tree work. Not sure what to do about that, but I’m glad to not have to worry about it for another 9 months. And Addie put on the angel this year. That’s important info cause you know no one will remember this year. 

Feels like I’ve written this before, but maybe it was just a nighttime walk epiphany. This picture sums up so much in my life. Pretty ok. There’s some effort there, even, dare i say, a good deal of effort. But there’s always a fair amount of hot messedness. Like a strand of lights in the middle of the house that is not working. Or 2/3 of the lights on a cheksmas tree out. But hot mess or not, I’ll keep trying. And someday I’ll get it right. Until then, I’m keeping it real. Real, real. 

Michelle fact that everyone knows - I’ve got a thing for sleeping babies. And I guess big kids, because really. 

But doesn’t everyone have a thing for kids when they’re sleeping? I think so. 

I don’t remember but it’s pretty. 

So, I think Relief Society President husbands are unsung heroes. Matt does so much, so much alone, he’s so understanding and literally never complains about me being gone. So this is all in fun. But when I saw Delaney come to church, I just couldn’t. šŸ˜‚ I do appreciate that matt gets 3 girls to church at 9am by himself. Thats no small task. I took this picture and shared it on a Relief Society Presidency fb page that I follow. Messy hair. Wrong shirt underneath the dress. Unmatching pink tights. And gold shoes to really bring it all together. Bless her happy little heart, she’s a hot mess. This pic got a lot of laughs and a whole lot of me too’s. I’ve come a long way as well because, while I can’t say this doesn’t bother me, it doesn’t bother me nearly as much as it used to. And I do hope everyone knows that I wasn’t actually there to help this action come together. 

Anyhow, leaving for ward council at 7:15 in the morning has its perks. 

Addie’s for the best primary teacher and activity day leader. Brenda loves them so much and she showers them with gifts. I know some people disagree with treats and gifts, but you know what, those kids love her and know that she loves them, and I love that. We can never have too many good adult influences on our kids, and I am so grateful for her. And this little sleigh was so cute. 

I think this picture was at the ainas? I don’t know why or what though. 

But Delaney kept requesting pictures and she was doing all diffieeent funny faces. Love her!


No comments: