Thursday, February 1, 2018

Delaney through the years

I had fun finding pictures of each of Delaney’s birthdays. Her very first one, that special Sunday. The first things i noticed were her crazy chubby arms. She was sooo roly poly (for about 5 minutes, but we still enjoyed it!) with squishy rolls everywhere. I also noticed her cute dimpled chin and the angry wrinkle over her fat brows. I wish I could climb through the monitor and hold that little chunk!

This was on her actual birthday and we’d had a playgroup party with Ellie. Ellis was having none of the singing or cake, and it threw Delaney off too. I love how she’s got her hands as far away from the cake as possible! 😂

One of my favorite pics!

We spent her second birthday in California with the cousins and brand new baby Max. I don’t remember why she was so pouty weird here, but I know she’d had a good day because we’d been to a park and had a play at McDonald’s. Maybe she was tired?

Again with the hands! 😂

Her third birthday was small, at home with family, and maybe the Ainas? I feel like matt was out of town or something. 

She was so little! Auntie alli said she loved seeing the evolution of Laney’s hair, or lack of hair. 

4 years old!

And cute 5 year old opening presents!

And ready to blow out candles on her awesome hot mess cake. 

All the heart eyes for this chic. 

No comments: