Thursday, February 1, 2018

Check ups

I like continuity and ease. It’s been a few years since check ups were easy and same. I love check ups, and obviously know they are important, so I got the girls in this week. Probably time since I can’t remember when our last one was. 

These girls are serious about being weighed. 

Weirdly i didn’t get a single picture of Addie. Hate when that happens. 

They all look good. I had issues and questions about each one and I got some good answers and hopefully solutions. 

Kids sucking on hair is so gross. 

They’re appointments were at 1, so we got done before school was out. We hadn’t been to play at McDonald’s in forever, so we decided to go play. The girls had so much fun! We stayed about an hour and it was definitly well spent. When we got home we got the mail and D had a card from grumps. 

She opened it and came up to me as I was doing laundry. She said “it’s just a card with no money,” and I thought what a brat! Cards don’t always have to have money in them. But then she opened it and there was $5. She’s such a little prankster, it was really cute. 

Wednesday was same old. It was not my week to drive, so that’s always nice. Addie and I had some good chats. Like most kids in big families, she’s busy wishing she was an only child. I promised her she wouldn’t always feel that way and that she’d be sooo bored with just matt and I. She also wished she had a brother that was just a year or two older than her, so then I explained about all the annoying things boys like and how Descendants probs wouldn’t be our family movie night movie if she had a big brother. She’s just on the verge of being a young woman and still so sweet. And weird, but weird is fine. 🙂

1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Tell that little trickster that she won't be able to fool Ol' Grumps that easily. She'll have to step up her game with me. Hahaha, who am I kidding, she'll bulldoze me!!