Friday, February 9, 2018

November 30

I finished December! It only took a month and a half of almost daily blogging! On a roll!

Lexi and Cade came home for Thanksgiving this year. They had more time off over T-day than over Christmas, and we loved having them visit. 

Their flight home left at some ridiculously early hour. 

But I somehow convinced Laura to come with us and then hit the temple with me. Just kidding, I don’t ever have to convince Laura to do anything, she’s always down!

Sad to send these kids home. Will we ever live close again? With Cade going into the Air Force, I don’t know. And that makes me sad to think about. So I won’t. One day at a time!

Goodbye to the Finlayson’s. It’s so cool that after being the mom for so long, now we’re more friends than mother-daughter. What a wonderful plan!

Does this look familiar? We repeated today and I even wore the same sweater. 😂 Different shirt and skirt though. 

I’d found a kindness rock when I cleaned out the junk drawer (cause that seems like a perfect place to put that) and I left it at the temple for the girls. Kindness rocks are so fun. 

Another fun thing is Maker Space. 

Addie loves it. This was some kind of pumpkin stand, trying to get it as tall as possible. 

No comments: