Wednesday, December 8, 2010

St. Mary's City Day

Waaaaaay back in September (yes, that's how behind I am) we went out to St. Mary's City Day (I think that's what it was called).

It was a b-e-a-utiful day!
They had small pumpkins for kids to paint (free!) and Addie loved it! I've never painted with her (but Uncle Ken has) and my excuse is that we don't have our "craft table" yet. Now we have a special craft table set up downstairs, (not quite what I had in mind for Addie, but it will work) so I guess I don't have an excuse anymore.



She also got a balloon sword. (free!)


I did a photo shoot with Frankie while Addie painted.
Look at that behind her, the Crew Club out practicing!
We are so East Coast!


Alexis was... somewhere (I can't remember) so Christian was able to bring Mike and David with us.

After the painting and ballooning we walked down to the water and they had kayak's for people to take around the water. (free! can you see the theme here?)

They even let each of the boys take their own kayak out (I couldn't believe it!) and they were in Heaven! This picture is terrible because while they were kayaking, Addie, Frankie, and I toured the old Skipjack. (again. we like St. Mary's city. a lot.)

Addie was so brave, climbing up, down, and all around by herself!

More of the boys kayaking...


I took a kayak out too, (and now I want one!) but no one ever takes pictures of me. :(

After all the water fun, we each got the most delicious ice cream cones and listened to a fun folksy band.

Maggie-Moo's = Deliciousness

We really do love St. Mary's City, which is good because when we took our last visitors out there over Thanksgiving, we bought a season pass for the family. :)

1 comment:

henna said...

fun! next time i am there or you are here we have to go kayaking! and i'll take a picture of you, henna.