Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent with our friends, the McCombs and Utzingers.
They ordered pizza and we had appetizers and goodies and played games.

When we got home it was time to get ready for Santa.
Addie and I had made peanut clusters, so we put them out on our Santa cookie plate and Addie helped pour the eggnog.

We used to give Santa Red Bull so he could have energy, but I don't keep that around the house anymore.

Then we had to get some carrots out for the reindeer.

We counted out 8 in English and then Spanish for good measure.
It wasn't till the next morning that I realized we probably should have put the reindeer food outside for the reindeer instead of on the table with Santa's cookies.
I was tired, alright?!

While we did all that, Lexi did some of this.

And then before heading up for stories and songs, we checked NORAD to see where Santa was.
He had just been to Newfoundland, which Matt made fun of me for pronouncing New-FOUND-land.
I was tired, alright?!

And then we tucked our babies and big girl in bed to dream of sugarplums.
(ps - look at me go! 12 blog posts in 1 day!)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh My Gosh, kiddo. That is some marathon you have run!! Such fun posts! Thanks for sharing.