Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Alexis went to her first Homecoming in September. She went over to her girlfriend's house that afternoon and they all did their hair and make-up together.

Then that night all the parents were able to come take pictures of all the girls. The mom had made appetizers and had everything decorated so cutely. And then after the dance they had a sleepover complete with a soak in the hot tub.

Alexis had such an awesome time and I am totally stealing the idea to have friends over before big dances like this. Minus the hot tub, unfortunately.

***disclaimer***
We had picked this dress and a cute sweater/shawl/cover-up thingy to wear so it wasn't so flashy. Then when I got there to take pictures it was mysteriously left upstairs. I didn't want to embarrass her, and I know she has her agency, so I didn't mention it. We did however have a long talk about it at a later time.



5 cheerleaders trying to figure out how to fit on a bench...
;)

Still not working...

...aaaand we give up.



Not sure what this pose is from, but I know I've seen it a lot.
Kids these days, I tell ya.




And this concludes Homecoming 2010.
Thank you and come again.

1 comment:

auntie amy said...

lexie lou who - you could not be prettier. i love you