Saturday, December 25, 2010

9 Whole Months (+1 day) - by Frankie

Oh late again, late again.
Don't worry, be fat and happy.
Tis my motto.
Or maybe it's
Why be early when you can be late?
Whatever it is, here I am, 9 months old.
And cute as can be, I might add.

I'm learning and growing so much.
I now:

give kisses,
(french ones, no less!)



clap,
(as evidenced above)

and dance.
(but you already know that!)

I am a mean crawler!
And by that I mean, I'm really really good and fast.
And my bottom looks so cute when I'm truckin' on all 4's!

I pull myself up all the time.

I decided I love food! Except pea's, but really, who likes peas?
I still love mommy milk best though.
I would nurse all day if I could.

Eating to support a girth like mine can be quite exhausting.
Sometimes I gotta take a quick breather.

One day I tired myself out so much that I had to take a nap right in my high chair.

And then my head got so heavy I had to rest it on my arm.
Exhausting, I tell ya!


I still only have my 2 little teethums, but that's okay because they are just the cutest little teeth in the world!
See?!


I usually sleep through the night, but every once in awhile I like a little middle of the night top off.
Like tonight.

And now, the many faces of the snowbaby.

The "This-is-the-first-time-I've-tried-on-this-fun-costume-and-it's-okay,-but-I-have-no-idea-what-I've-gotten-myself-into-and-how-many-times-I'll-have-to-wear-this-thing." snowbaby.

The sleepy snowbaby.


The angry snowbaby.


The beautiful eyed snowbaby.


The "These are my peeps!" snowbaby.


And the "I love my mommy even though she puts me in this costume every chance she gets" snowbaby.

Busy being adorable.


We went and stayed at a fun hotel and I felt like I owned the place!
Look at me, sitting on my knees!

There was a fun balcony and I loved playing by the glass door!



I'm getting so big that I'm finally able to play and climb with Addie.
You know that can be scary sometimes though.
Just look at her face!

Goofy.

I got to visit my Daddy's Navy hangar and think it might be a fun career...

...on second thought, maybe not.

LoVe.
Him, and the bowtie.
And the flash-blink, as I like to call it.

I just love to help.
(flash-blink! that flash is really bright!)

Whilst helping I acquired a feather on my chin.
And because of my excessive drool, it stayed put for quite some time.
So fun.

I have a special blanket a sweet sister at church made me.
I love to cuddle in it and sleep.
One day though I got my fingers caught, and before my mom would free my hands, she had to get some pictures.

A closer view.

Photo shoot!
My mom was all like
"Babies in overalls?! Fugetaboutit!"

I.love.books.

Hmmm, which to read, which to read?
I'm wondering what Baby Goofy is doing today, but then again I'm quite fond of Baby Micky and his antics...

Adorable.

Addie likes to play in our blanket chest.
So I got to try it out too.
And you know what, it's not too shabby.

I really like mouths and teeth.
I see dental school in my future.

Oh, and baths?
Not loving them right now.

But I do love snuggling in a cute ruffly towel and my mom when I get out.

I wish my mom knew her way around a camera a little better.
Embarrassing.
You get the jist though, right?

Here's another angle.
See how much I'm loving it?

I had my first Thanksgiving!
First Thanksgiving photo shoot!

LoVe.
Her, and my tight jeans.
That are size 12-18 month, by the way.

Peek-a-boo!

Leaves are fun.



Ummm, seriously mom, I was working with the program, but a leaf on my head, not cool.
Not cool.

Alright, it's 5 am, I should probably get some sleep.
Blondie out.


Love,

Frankie

3 comments:

Lana said...

she is the cutest little snowman!!!

The Ainas said...

awww! :) She is just too cute! I love the pic of her and Alexis!! SOOO CUTE! :)

auntie amy said...

skinny jeans for 9 month olds? awesome.
fwankie - you got the donk.