Monday, December 27, 2010

Cheer Captain

Lexi cheered the whole football season and even though I went to every game, I never got any pictures! Still not sure how that happened.
But it did.

Then for basket ball cheerleading the girls had to try out again, which she did and made the JV team again. Then the girls voted for their captains and she made JV Team Captain.
I'm so proud of her.
She's tried a lot of sports.
Ballet, jazz, soccer, baseball, volleyball, and swimming to name a few.
But she never really liked or excelled at any of them.
But she likes cheering.
And she's excelling.
And I like that.
(that she likes something, not necessarily that she likes cheering)

It's not easy to get pictures of cheerleaders! I sat behind them so I could be close, but that doesn't make for the best picture or video.
Oh well.

This video is the "cheer" they do when one of their players makes a free throw.
I like to do this one too, which is a sight to see if I do say so myself.



And I like this cheer.
Even from behind.



And if you made it through both of those, then here is your dessert.
The half time show.
And this is Lexi's first performance as a flyer!



So proud of my big girl!

No comments: