Sunday, December 26, 2010

Halloween 2010

I started this post weeks ago but never finished it because I realized I didn't get any pictures of my 4 kids together!
Not sure how that happened but I don't like it.
So I kept their costumes out but we still haven't taken the ding-dang picture!
Ugh!
I will get the picture, but in the meantime, here is our Halloween.

Allie and I took the babies to Trick-or-Treat on the Square in downtown Leonardtown.
It was super cute.

All the businesses in our little downtown gave candy.


Had to have them pose a little.

Sneaking a piece of candy.


Allie came up with some awesome picture ideas!
Like this little diddy.

That looks like a delicious hot dog!

Addie looked so funny walking around with her tail swinging behind her.


That night we had our Halloween Party at church.
We ate delicious chili and bread and had a fun time trunk-or-treating and visiting.

Allie works at the Apple Store so she had an idea to be a Zombie I-Pod.
Something like, when an I-Pod dies it gets those x's for eyes, so she took it one step further to make it a zombie. She cut her box and painted it and everything.
She got a lot of attention too, can you imagine why?

ps - that's not a mustache, it's a frowny face.
even though it looks like a mustache.
(ha ha, I almost spelled mustache, moustache, I'm so silly! and sometimes dumb!)

I heard there was a pie eating contest and I got pretty excited.
Since I had Frankie, (and maybe a little while before that) I can really pack it away.
I really shouldn't be proud of that, but when it comes to all-you-can-eat restaurants, or pie eating contests, it comes in handy.
So anyways, I entered the contest against a bunch of kids.
Poor kiddos, they didn't know what hit them.
Needless to say, I won.
And impressed quite a few people, if I do say so myself.

More contestants.

Addie's little friend Abby went as Sully too and they looked so cute together.
But getting them to pose for pictures was not easy.

This rather pained hug was a direct result of a candy bribe.

And this one.

And this almost high-five.

Those two, I tell ya!

After we got home from our church party it was time to get ready for our neighbors Halloween party.
(we are really just too popular! ;)

For the invitations they gave everyone a drink recipe with a theme for costumes and the ingredients for a drink.
Our recipe was The Ghost.
Since that was an alcoholic drink, Matt came up with hot chocolate with a scoop of ice cream for our non-alcoholic Ghost.
Deliciousness.
And our costumes...

That's some hotness right there.

The next day was Halloween.
And passing out candy on Halloween, I just had to dress Frankie up for everyone to see!
When her bestie Roni came over to Trick-or-Treat we just had to get pictures!

And this finally concludes Halloween 2010.
At least until I can bribe enough to get a picture of the 4 of them!

No comments: