Friday, December 8, 2023

Tenkor comes to town

Alli and tenkor came down yesterday. Frankie had an impromptu friend evening where she and her best 3 girlfriends exchanged gifts. I ordered pizza for them and Adi came with me to pick them up, where for some reason I didn’t check our pizzas. Imagine our surprise when we got home and found 3 cheese pizzas! Plain cheese! 3 of them! I called them back, and so did Mr. Cheese pizza, and they made up our 3 new pizzas and I went back and picked them up and then we had pizzas coming out our wazoo’s. 😂🤷‍♀️

I had cleared the whole day today to hang out with Alli. We played games and talked and planned cookie extravaganza 2023. Artsy T courtesy of Frankie 👇🏻 

We went to see The Marvels and we all loved it. So funny and silly and who doesn’t love some girl power action. 

Tonight we’re planning an early to bed night and hooray for sleeping in tomorrow!

No comments: