Monday, December 4, 2023

Errand day and thanksgiving

Book fair volunteer 7-9, pick up Alecia for body pump at the gym 10-11, Home Goods, Marshall’s, post office, dropped Alecia off, Target, Lowe’s, Staples, home, piano, dropped Delaney at home to finish homework, dropped Frankie at Gravelles to babysit, Ross with Adi for friend present shopping, and finally, home. 

Frankie and I caught a beautiful sunset on our quick and chilly piano walk. We both forgot our coats and it was just a smidge too cool for a no coat walk. 

Back to thanksgiving. We sat down to eat at 2:15. 

Dan and chantell brought every flavor Martinelli’s and they were tasty. 

My hair was still wet from my shower because I kept it up while I cooked, not because I’m a drowned rat. 

We relaxed with some Thanksgiving themed Schoolhouse Rock and Oversimplified and then we all pitched in to clean up. Matt washed, everyone took turns putting away, drying, wiping, and sweeping. Then it was time for games! We played a new one I bought after playing at Darrows house, Times Up and it was super fun. It was girls v boys, and just like at darrows, the girls won. 

Chantell made ebelskivers the next day and they were delicious and it was fun to have someone cook for me. They brought delicious jams to go with them and I loved tasting them all. After I waited an hour because I’d just taken my thyroid medicine. Still not used to that. 👎🏼

Broski’s. 

So many of these on my phone. 

It was a delicious Thanksgiving 2023. We have so much to be thankful for. ❤️

1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

You certainly do have a lot to be grateful for. As do I with this Blog.Your dinner looked delicious. Keen fun!