Monday, January 10, 2022

German Christmas Village

Alli invited us up the the Christmas Village in Baltimore, so on our first Monday of Christmas break we met up with papa and piled into the Space car and headed up. 

Adi and Laney rode the Ferris wheel. 

Frankie was hoping to ice skate but unfortunately we weren’t able to make that work. 

It was a cold cold day!

Especially in the shade. 

We walked all around the shops and bought some Turkish towels I’d been eyeing for awhile. We got some German lunch items - bratwurst, Pom frites, and a raclette sandwich. I wanted it to be so good, but it was only just sub par. 

After the market we played at the park and walked up Federal Hill right by the harbor. 

I’ve always wanted to check it out. 

My dad remembered a picture I had taken just a few years ago, so he had me pose with the nutcracker again. My hair has always been a mess. 

😍

Federal Hill Park. 

My dad had a little friendly dropping on his shoulder, but he was a good sport about it. 

Alli and i walked to bring the car around and Delaney decided to roll down the hill. I probs wouldn’t have let her, so I guess she saw her chance and took it. 

We spent some time at Alli’s house waiting out the traffic and had a lovely day all around. 

And a bonus shot. Adi melted some crayons into silicone heart molds, but when she took it out of the oven they spilled. She worked on it a little at a time until I finally told her I needed my oven again. Matt figured out how to remove the door and they worked diligently to clean all the wax. It smelled off for one or two baked, but after that has been fine.  And she learned a valuable lesson about silicone baking. 😂 



No comments: