Saturday, January 8, 2022

At home day

We planned for an adventure day and at home day, every other day. Tuesday was our at home day. We went for walks and played games and the kids played a lot. It was also bubbas last day. 5 of my most favorite people in the world right here. 👇🏻 

And then my two (soon to be) children in law. Their age difference feels really big right now, but it really won’t matter as much as they get older. 

I absolutely loved having everyone home, it was really special. 

Laney and max made a ton of iMovie trailers and they really hit a groove and made some really fun little movies. We did pizza for dinner that night because we were feeling lazy. 

And some leftover pictures from. Bristles eve and Christmas Day. 

My big kids have a really strong bond with my parents and I love it. 

And these two besties. I’m so grateful they love each other so much. 



This guys a keeper for sure. 





All of these pictures make me so happy. 💕



No comments: