Friday, January 7, 2022

Christmas Sunday

Johnna grabbed a picture of the bigs as we were leaving church. She worked with them when they were in the youth program and now they’re all grown up. 

We had the whole crew with us that day. Unfortunately, papa left before we grabbed pictures. Adi played a piano solo Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring. She made a few mistakes which was a bummer because she practiced so much, but it was beautiful and I’m so proud of her. She gets very frustrated playing piano, but our kids don’t do manual farm labor, so hard work with an instrument is ok. That’s one of my favorite Julie B. Beck wisdoms. 

There were 3 nice musical numbers and 2 nice talks, and Matt gave the 2nd talk. I really loved the way he talked about God’s love for each of us. I have a relief society president that doesn’t know that God loves her, so I think about His love a lot. It was a beautiful service. 

I also found some selfies from the sweet missionary that took our pictures. 😂

I don’t remember what else we did. Lexi made jambalaya for dinner. Frankie did a photo shoot with Carter. Baby socks are hard to keep on. 

We took the boys walking everyday and enjoyed some beautiful sunsets. 

Carter was silly with his winter hat. 

And then, in preparation for more family coming Monday, Adi slept in Frankie’s room that night. She chose the closet for her bed and had a whole setup in there. Looks uncomfortable to me, but what do I know. 



No comments: