Monday, February 20, 2017

Sunday

It was so nice to go to church in the same car as my crew this morning. Everyone was excited. Church was wonderful, and after we stayed for Evan Tripp's baptism. He was a newborn when we moved here, which is super crazy to me. 

I drove home with my family and then right back to church for my monthly bishops meeting. Matt had made an interesting bean and bacon lasagna which we enjoyed when I arrived home. And then it was so beautiful outside that we went for a one family Mormon parade. 

First we checked out our new park in the neighborhood.
 
From there we walked down to the park down the hill. 
 
Gorgeous sunset!

We cleaned up after dinner and played a rousing few games of Walk the Dogs, when we heard the doorbell ring. 
 
To our surprise and delight we found a yummy plate of muffins. So very fun!

Last Saturday while matt worked, the girls and I did some chores in the basement; then went to a birthday party at the gymnastics center. The girls have missed it so much and they had so much fun! When we got home we went up to the park at the school and the girls played while I ran on the track, an arrangement that works nearly perfectly. 

 
That night there was also a beautiful sunset. Addie asked to take a picture and here it is. 
 
We had done our valentines that day, and sweet Addie left matt and I valentines on our nightstands. She's always so thoughtful!
 

No comments: