Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday

Everything is blooming! Saw this gorgeousness on my run this morning. I'm just scared that we're going to have a frost that will kill all of this off, and then what will spring bring? For now, we enjoy!
 
I finished the front room and got rid of all the get rid'of'ables and every time I walked by this room today it made me happy. Sometimes a thorough scrub down really makes such an impact!
 
Matt took Frankie to sell Girl Scout cookies and I took A and D to Abigail's birthday party. They dressed up as princesses, except Delaney, because her momma forgot, but thankfully Tripp's had an extra and all were happy. They made olaf's and then ate them. Happy 5-year-old!
 
Matt and Frankie went to mc's to help daniel prepare his lesson for tomorrow and laura sent me this. We had a thunderstorm blow through and along with it tornado warnings and hail. Frankie was scared so the talked and cuddled. Love it. 
 
The girls each picked a dinner to help me make this week. Addie chose Alecia's taquitos and they were so good! Everyone liked them (franks ate 2!) and we will definitely be making them again!
 
Delaney finally got her wished for baby doll for her birthday. She named her ruby and just loves her so much. She's a good little mommy. 
 
One day we had the pre-k princesses over. D was not very happy that day and declined a photo op. Oh girls. 
 
I love Class Dojo. It's so fun to see Frankie working hard throughout the school day!
 
And Delaney enjoyed getting birthday cards. Happy new 5-year-old!
 

No comments: