Friday, February 24, 2017

Cws

Today was Matt's friday off. He's worked several of the last few, so it was nice to have him home today. And because he was home, I had a whole day of visits planned. I've started doing monthly 1-on-1 visits with the sisters that work with me in RS. It's an opportunity for us to check in, be unified,  and uplift and edify each other. So far they've been really great and I'm glad that I'm finally doing them since I had thought about it for quite some time. So this morning I rode to school with the big girls, probably for the first time all year, and then headed over to dixie's. It's so nice having friends in the neighborhood!

Matt is helping one of his scouts with an eagle project and he wanted to go out to greenwell to check it out, so miss bug got to go with him, even though she didn't really want to at first. My mid morning visit had to cancel, so I took advantage of a beautiful day and some alone time and ran to the wharf, one of my fav runs. 

After that I picked up Carolee and we met with charissa. She's set a date to be baptized so we went to talk to her about the Relief Society. She is having some struggles, so it didn't go as I had planned, but maybe that was what she needed. After that we ran a few errands together and then it was back home for us. 

Matt took the girls to the park for a long time after school, and I cleaned out the front room and posted a million things for free and sale on fb. Trying hard to get this home in order! For tonight's movie night we're watching a European version of Honey I Shrunk the Kids complete with cheesy voice overs. 

And back to the beginning of February. (: Little miss loves-to-read relaxed outside with a blanket, an apple, and a good book. 
 
D helped me decorate for Valentine's Day. She's super helpful!
 
We went to the library one day. Goofy got into the game. 
 
And coming home one evening we enjoyed a beautiful sunset. 
 
That's all. (:

No comments: