Saturday, January 16, 2016

That's life

I've failed my blog-a-day goal. C'est la vie. Back on the wagon again. But just for a quick check in because it's late and momma's sleepy.

I took my #3 girl for a night'o'shopping Thursday night. And her cheek is red because she ran into the cart as I was turning it. She hurts herself by running into things I'm doing all.the.time. I almost feel bad about it, but it's seriously just regular everyday stuff. Like turning a cart around a corner.
Tonight I took a mommy time out and went to a movie by myself. Except that while I was in line I saw Rose from church, and she was there to watch the same move by herself. The movie was crazy lame, but the popcorn was good and it was fun to visit with rose. (:

We are enjoying a long weekend off and looking forward to doing something fun on Monday. That's the day "dr. Luther martin king got killed, right mom?" (Frankie) 

No comments: