Thursday, January 7, 2016

Check in

Quick late night post, because I forgot. It was another fun day at daycare. Lanes is all about decorating with her name. She's holding a letter "L" sticker here. While dressed in a princes gown.
Her sleep has been so off that she's got bags under her eyes. I've had to wake her up every morning just to get there by 9, and then wake her up from her nap to pick the girls up after school. It's a hard knock life when you are the baby of the family. And as long as she tells me that several times a day, I'll be writing it here several times a day. Someone was tired and grumpy.
It was a good and quiet evening at home. Thursday is our easy night, which is always a welcome change to the m-w craziness. 

Tonight after bedtime when Laney had already come out of her room several times, Matt was talking to her and I went in and laid on her bed. She's very protective of her bed, and the last time I tried to take a nap with her, she pretty much kicked me out. We were teasing her that we were both going to cuddle with her all night, and she said "no, you should just go to your bed." I said, "Laney, are you kicking us out?" And she said "no, but you should just leave." She's such a sassy almost 4-year-old, but I'm in love with her anyway. 

No comments: