Wednesday, January 20, 2016

And it begins

Big D got to go to the firehouse for preschool today. I really didn't know if she would be good with this or not, but turns out she was good! She wanted to wear her Dalmatian shirt to match the fire station Dalmatian, and was so excited. Bonus points for too big hat goofiness.
Amber said D totally loved it! She was chatty with the firefighters and totally got into it. She was also obsessed with their saws. Yes, saws.? She would ask where the saw was on each truck, and one time one of the firefighters showed her the two saws on one of the trucks, and she was like, "oh yeah, there's another one. So there's 3 on this truck." So. Sassy.
I picked up the preschool princesses and we couponed at target. Only devastation. The popcorn machine at target was down. Sadness all around. And then these 3 cuties fell asleep on our way home. 💜💤💜💤💜💤
Tonight was not my best night. I need to find a better way to deal with evening time irritability. It happens, gotta get over it. We're always learning, right?

bonus points for the almost 4-year-old still in diapers. Keep me humble, Laney, keep me humble.
Tonight it started snowing. People all over DC are stranded in their cars. It's not a lot of snow, so this is odd. We shall see if we get another snowmaggedon. I say bring it. If we've got to cancel weekend plans, let's cancel them with a vengeance. I'm always game for a week at home. 

No comments: