Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Another one

It was another good day for the daycare lady. We're getting the hang of this, and I loved having Delaney with me this time. And Delaney loved Alexis' bike. The baby of the family is ready for a big girl bike!
Alexis and Kendall made it safely to rexburg. Hallelujah. So thankful they were smart and took their time and arrived safely. Life lessons.

Christian lost a "what are the odds," against CC (coach cook) and had to eat a worm. I don't really understand boys, but whatever. He's also running 3 events in the last indoor track meet of the season on Friday, and of his high school career. I am still debating if I can brave another long car ride. 

Addie was stoked to get to play with ashby and even eat dinner at their house today. She looks so different and grown up with her missing tooth!

Frank's was back to daisies where they made birds out of tissue paper. I'm sure there was a good story behind that. She also had several funny stories about a classmate that told her teacher "your coat is so ugly that it's cute." Kindergarteners these days. Thankfully all of my little kindys just thought I was beautifully wonderful. At least to my face. (;

And sneaky Delaney, who I told could not have a "little snack" because she didn't eat dinner, went potty on the big girl potty, requested a treat, and when she got permission, sneakily asked for a nutella sandwich treat, "because that's the best treat!" She has daddy wrapped around her little finger. What are we gonna do with her?

I was able to tidy up, put away two Christmas bins, and make dinner today. sometimes it's the little things. 

Matt went from work to the store to the church. After their scheduled activity, he did his best to round up some boys to help him take down the Christmas trees at the church for me. That was just gonna be another thing on my list, and I'm so thankful to have it done.  

And thats what went into a very cold Wednesday. 

No comments: