Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday

D and I took it easy today. We went to lunch with Darlaina and baby A, D actually got a nap, and I was nominally productive. 

This chic is super expressive. And sassy. 
I actually took some pics today. Only 2, but more than I have been taking. 
Tonight streeters, ainas, and rays got together for dinner and games, only we never got to the game playing. We'll keep trying! I made white chicken chili, Tony made sushi, and streeters ordered pizza. It was a good time!

Chris is running at his last indoor track meet. I was back and forth about going, but I decided against it. He's finally going to letter this season. To celebrate, I ordered him a letterman jacket for his birthday next month. I can write that here because he never reads my blog. I'm excited! 

The girls, who ask on the regular "what's the plan for tomorrow?" have already planned a pajama day. Fine by me! I'm making my list and hoping to cross some major things off while Matt works his navy weekend. 

1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

I'll want pictures of the Letterman.