Monday, August 4, 2008

Two whole months! - by Addison

Whew! It's been a busy month! Since my last blog I have grown soooo much! I have a very picky personality but I am still super sweet! My mom swears I'm teething! I love my brand new teether and am always sucking on fingers, my own and other peoples!



I went to the doctor on Thursday for my goopy eye, and I found out that I weigh 11 pounds, 14 ounces! I have increased my weight by 50%, pretty good, huh?!

I've been a traveling fool! In this second month of my life I have been to Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. My mom showed you that I hate my car seat, but since then I've discovered that it's kind of okay. Sometimes.

While we were traveling I saw a lot of cool things. Here are some of my favorites. In Arizona I saw my first dinosaur. Of course my parents had to take a picture of it. He was so scary but my daddy held me and I was okay.


I went swimming for the first time, against my mommy's will and better judgment! I don't even have a suit that fits me so I had to go white-trash baby style in just a diaper. My daddy wanted to take me all the way in the pool but mom only let him put my foot in. The water was cold and I didn't like it. So I let my parents know I didn't like it, nice and loudly too.


I have very sensitive skin so whenever I'm outside I have to wear a hat or keep my head covered. While we were driving in Oregon we stopped to see some sights and discovered that my dad and I have matching hats!


I saw the Puget Sound for the first time. And guess what?! My dad and sister put my feet in it! Sometimes I just don't know about these people!


I have met so many new people! And they all love to hold me! Here I am with my Papa Seagrove -



My Uncle Tom -


Aunt Allie -


Uncle Jeff -


Auntie Amy -


And lots of cousins! Here I am with my sweet cousin Isabel -


I've leaned a couple of things since last month. I discovered that my parents will do anything for a funny picture.


Seriously?! I was blowing angry bubbles with my mouth, I was so mad! Here's another example. Just because the diaper fits on my head...


I went with the girls for our first day at the spa. Auntie Amy and Alexis were trying to convince my mom to let me get my nails painted but she is such a wet blanket!


I've become a food connoisseur at all of the restaurants I've been to.


But there's nothing like my moms milk. I am quite possessive of her! Here I am guarding my food supply.


I've also accomplished quite a bit this month. I've become quite the punk.


I've thrown some really good fits. I really like sticking my bottom lip out before a fit and I just don't understand why people laugh when I do it!


I not only rode on a boat for the first time...


but I also got to drive the boat!


Like I said, it's been a crazy busy month. Looks like this next month will be too! Until then I'm getting way cuter!



Love,

Addie

1 comment:

Dyer Family said...

So Cute!! Two months already...wow:) So whats the word on your move, when? where? do you have a new place? Fill a girl in would ya?! As for the baby weight, that would be great...only its pathetic that I have a 10 month old and still need to get it off:)