Friday, August 22, 2008

First play date and first school dance

Today Addison had her first play date! And Alexis had her first school junior high dance! Since I knew I couldn't get any pictures of Lexi at her dance, I had to take a lot of Addison on her play date.

Kirsten is my friend from the good old Arts Academy. She taught third grade with me and we became best buds! Jaron was born at the end of January, so we also got to be pregnant together. And at school all day. Dealing with kids. Lots of them. Needless to say there was a lot of complaining going on! But also a lot of fun! This is a picture from Kirsten's last day at work, just about a week before Jaron was born. And it's their first picture together. :) Do you smell a wedding photo???

Photobucket
It was so fun to see them together! Jaron looks so big compared to Addie! And he's already scooting and sitting up! Addison just watched him and all of his cool tricks. I'm sure her wheels are turning and she's thinking, how can I do that?!


Addie's saying "Wait for me! If only my top half wasn't so big I could go too!" She'll be scooting before we know it! :(


After eating and a nap, we put them together on the couch for a quick photo shoot. Here they are getting familiar with eachother. Or at least Jaron is getting familiar with her!


Then he got a little too familiar! Look at him going right to second base! And in front of the moms!


Moms are saying "Whoa! Hold on guys!"


Here is Jaron getting ready for the hand holding!


A little bit closer...


And he goes in for the kill! He's smooth! And so cute!


Baby love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I LOVE the commentary! I laughed so hard! My boy's a stud, what can I say! :)